Derse | Morgen specializes in comprehensive financial and investment planning. We integrate all aspects of your financial resources including social security, pension, and investments to show how they will ultimately fit together in meeting your goals. Our services are tailored to meet the needs of individuals who want the professional expertise commonly associated with large institutions, but also appreciate the responsiveness and personal attention of a "boutique" style wealth management firm. We follow a distinct client-driven process that begins with understanding your unique needs and goals. We then use quantitative analysis and experience to determine the proper strategy to reach your goals, and then make appropriate implementation choices and recommendations. If parts of your plan require a specialization outside our core competencies, we will either source the proper professionals or collaborate with those you may already have in place. Finally, we develop a monitoring and review process that ensures timely communication of your progress and allows for adjustments based on any life changes or events you may experience.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients. When you engage our firm to help you reach your financial goals, you can expect a process designed to help you better understand your financial situation and feel confident in your financial future. The basic steps in our process include:
- An introductory discovery meeting, where we can get to know each other and begin to define your needs and goals
- A data gathering meeting, to assemble the financial and non-financial information we need to analyze your current situation relative to your goals
- A plan review meeting, which provides and opportunity to review your information and its accuracy, as well as our analysis and findings. Any omissions or errors in our data gathering or interpretation are corrected before reviewing your final plan and before moving on to the next step of the process. This stage begins to highlight areas of need and a sense of where you stand relative to your goals. Initial strategy for reaching your goals begins to emerge during this step as well.
- An implementation meeting, to outline the specific recommendations and strategies for reaching your goals and the process for how to put these recommendations into action. We also provide you with your detailed investment and wealth management plan during this meeting.
- Progress reviews, where we will review your progress at agreed-upon intervals and address any changes that impact the initial planning assumptions used in your plan. You may also receive periodic reporting from us to inform you of your progress.